PURE BRED POULTRY
Numbers to be collected at Home Produce Marquee
Rothwell Cup plus additional €25 to Overall Champion. Additional €15 to Reserve Champion
Rosettes to Champion & Reserve Champion in Bantam, Large Fowl & Water Fowl ONLY.
Irish Society of Poultry Fanciers will award Special Rosette & one year’s Free Membership to Overall Champion
Prizes: 1st €20, 2nd €15, 3rd €10
Entry Fee: €3
1. N.B. The breed name for each exhibit must be given on entry.
2. Owners must supply food, drinkers and water for their exhibits.
3. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to enter all exhibits in the correct class
4. All Birds must be penned by 9.45a.m. No substitution of entries permitted.
5. Access to the judging area is restricted to the judge and stewards.
6. Only birds entered for the Show will be permitted in the Show tent.
7. No bird may be removed before 4.30p.m. and must be collected by 5p.m.
N.B. CAGES WILL BE PROVIDED.
(14 years and under)
(15 – 18 years)
The All Ireland Male Bantam Chicken Championship Final
The All Ireland Female Bantam Chicken Championship Final
PRIZE FUND €355 in EACH final
Rules and Conditions:
1. The competition is open to all breeds of True Bantam, i.e. Belgian, Dutch, Japanese, Pekin, Rosecomb or Sebright.
2. Four birds from each qualifying show will be able to compete in the final.
3. Individual competitors may qualify no more than two birds for each final.
4. Chickens qualifying for entry in the final may not be entered in any other classes at Swinford Show.
5. The chickens must be penned in the cages provided at the show grounds by 10.30am.
6. Final to be judged at 1pm.
7. These rules should be read in conjunction with the Irish Shows Association Rules
ENTRY FEE: To Qualifying Show; €3. To Final: €6
PRIZES: 1st Champion €100, 2nd €60, 3rd €40, 4th €30, 5th €20, 6th to 12th €15
FINAL: Swinford Show, Saturday 20th August, 2016