TINAHELY AGRICULTURAL SHOW SOCIETY
ALL IRELAND “OPEN QUILT COMPETITION” By Direct Entry
Millett & Matthews Trophy for “Viewers Choice’’ Quilt.
Best in Show Quilt Trophy presented by Interspun Ltd.
Lakeland Quilts Fair Trophy designed by Catherine Wilcoxson will be presented to the piece with the best use of Colour in classes 407 – 413
Prizes: 1st €40, 2nd €25, 3rd €15 Entry Fee: €5
Sponsored by: Limerick Quilt Centre.
Sponsored by: Farmhouse Quilts.
(under 60in X 60in)
(under 72in X 90in)
(over 72in X 90in)
Sponsored by: Valerie Mullally Quilt Services
Sponsored by: Irish Quilt & Design.
1. Quilts should be delivered to the Show Office on or before July 28th, 2016
2. All entries must be the work of the exhibitor or credited. All exhibits will be hung.
3. A Quilt is defined as three layers and can be either whole cloth, pieced or appliquéd.
4. Entry forms available online at www.tinahelyshow.ie or call the Secretary at: 0402 34922. 5. All exhibits must have a “sleeve” for hanging, Minimum size 4”. Quilts without sufficient
sleeves will not be hung.
6. Quilt should have been completed within the last 12 months.
7. Quilts must have makers name on the back bottom right hand side.
8. Class 413 can be machine pieced but must be hand quilted.
9. Quilts may not be removed before 4.30p.m. but must be collected by 5p.m.